Monday, August 1, 2011

Hurricane 2011

For the last few years, Emma has been able to use one of her boss' house for the 24th of July weekend. It is in Hurrican, has its own pool, and many "toys". Its SO great to be with the family.

We thought that Jared wasn't going to be able to make AGAIN(remember last year I had left him in Australia). Luckily, his work sched. was GREAT and we were all able to go!

It was a long drive for the kids, but didn't take them long to get into the pool once we got there!

Jared and P stage 1
Stage 2
Stage 3- Still a happy boy!
R with Grandpa on the 4-wheeler-one of the many toys!
This was new this year. A go-cart. Jared loved taking the kids on rides.
I love that he would hang onto the bars
Jared even let R drive a little!
She thought she was pretty cool!
All the "big" cousins in the pool (and Jessie in the back) :)
Baby Lila's first dip in the pool. Her swim diaper could have been the whole swimming suit! It was a small, but HUGE on her!
At one point Laura and I couldn't find Damion and R. We found them in the master bedroom like this. They had fallen asleep watching a movie!
SOOOOOO stinkin' cute!!
R taking a ride on Jared
practicing blowing bubbles under water, that she learned to do in her swim class. This is a huge accomplishment for her!
The kiddos
Having so much fun

R and Damion awake! :D
This was a picture from last year.
This year minus Hallie. She had already showered!
Games, games and more games!!!! I do have to say Jared and I ROCK at Pictionary!!!
Last swim!

R even went down the slide (while holding my hand)
Don't think she is SUPER brave. I held her hand all the way into the pool, and only let her drop into the water up to her chest.
Even Grandma had fun and got burned!
COUSINS
Last year's cousin picture by "the tree"
This year's!!!
It seems like the few days we spend there come and go so quickly! I wish I could slow time down, because it is SO much fun being together!

2 comments:

Lora said...

What a great house! I can't believe P went under water and came out laughing!! The joy of cousins it looks like R is in heaven!!

Donna Moore said...

Thanks T for posting these pics. It looks like you all had a great time and makes me miss you even more !! So glad to see R blowing those bubbles and getting P under the water. Good job !!! Also love Jared's swim trunks and the pic of D and R sleeping !! They are always the best asleep !!! Love you all xxx