I woke up early enough to shower before we woke the kids up, but I woke up to this! I couldn't help but laugh. Poor Trizidee. They have a huge bed, and Kayla is even on a roll-away, but they all ended up cuddling together!
We went into the park, and headed right to Ariel's Grotto for breakfast. My mom knew the boys wouldn't care about this so she took them to Cars Land(more on that). We also started the day off with getting a stroller right at the beginning. Smart on my part!
When it was our time, we headed down to the "grotto", where Ariel met the girls.
Then we were seated. Jared was a little bugged, that this breakfast was so expensive, and Ariel was the only Princess we met! Boy was he wrong!
There was a gentleman dressed up to the nine, singing a song and then would announce a princess. Then that princess would go from table, to table meeting each girl. Every time he would start to sing R would get a HUGE smile on her face,
and point at the new princess. We were one of the last tables for the princess to get to, but at one point I looked over at R and she had a tear in her eye. I said "Are you crying?", she then said "yes, I am just SOOOO happy"! That was it! She may hate most of the rides, but to get tears of happiness out, I think it was a success!
First Tiana- Frog Priness
Mulan
Belle-Beauty and the Beast
Cinderella
Our true personalities coming out!
Then we met up with the boys, and went on the Mickey's Fun Wheel. I LOVE this picture. Jared and I had Kaden, Kyler, and R in our gondola. Both boys had their legs pressed on the other seat, and white knuckle grips on the seat. R on the other hand smiling and enjoying the ride! This was taken during the first "swing"!
Like I said princess and pin trading was R's thing. She started with 6, and we bought 2. Then she traded and traded and got a good collection that shows her interests!
Looking across to Paradise Pier!
Next stop was Cars Land. I was visually most impressed with this part. It even made me feel really bad that we didn't bring P, because he watches "McQueen" daily, even sometimes more than once a day.
It really looked like we had stepped into the movie- minus ALL the people.
We tried to ride the Radiator Springs Racers, but the fast passes were all gone, and the wait time was almost 2 hours. Luckily the boys were able to go on it while we were at breakfast!
Mater was visiting the Cozy Cone
Everything was so exact! Very impressed!
The kids by this point were dragging, and not to excited about standing in this line. But all enjoyed it after!
After this we ate some lunch and had to get this cute photo op!
R took her daily nap. Which normally NEVER happens, so you could tell she still wasn't 100%!
We then decided to split off from the group, and let them ride some bigger rides while we headed back to Disneyland and find more princess! We found Cinderella's Fairy Godmother! She was a VERY sweet old lady!
Then we waited, and waited, and waited to meet Rapunzel.
We finally got in and I was so excited for R, but was really bugged by the characters!!! They were "flirting" back and forth and hardly talked with R. She didn't notice, but I was REALLY bugged because we came mainly for her, and waited FOREVER and she hardly interacted with her! UGGG, ok I vented enough!
We then ran out of time and headed back to California Adventures and met up with the rest of the group to see Aladdin- A Musical Spectacular. It was a 40 minute broadway version of the movie. We were at the very top, and I was pretty impressed with my zoom on my camera!
One of my favorite picture from the show.
It was a VERY great show. Everyone, even the boys loved it. It was also a great break from the walking and standing in lines! I would HIGHLY recommend this if you are going!
We left the parks to go eat at McDonald's. Cheaper, and all the kids would actually eat there!
Came back when it was dark.
And I again enjoyed Cars Land. Even cooler at night!
Then we went and loved the World of Color show. My only complaint was you need a ticket for the viewing areas, and then its standing room only. Which normally would be fine, but it was almost 45 minutes long. That is a long time to be standing on your feet, after a full day on them! Trizidee even fell asleep on the ground!
These were the pins that R ended up with. VERY girly! Her favorite pins are the Minnie and Mickey that are on a spring and "dance" when you walk! They are pretty cute!
I will try to be better about getting the last day up.
2 comments:
I am loving this trip !!My girls will go nuts when we get there and meet all the princesses. Also love the carpet ride photo and R's pins are great. This has made we want to go sooner but unless we win ALOT of money that wont happen. Can't wait for the next one !!!
we too were impressed by cars land and aladdin. disney sure does everything right. i didn't know there was a fairy godmother in the parks. how fun!
Post a Comment