Friday, April 19, 2013

Go Jazz Go

Around my birthday I tend to get a little annoying to my sister-in-law Emma, and guilt her into taking me to a Jazz game for my birthday! It worked again this year, and I was able to go on March 25th against the Philadelphia 76'ers!  Emma's tickets are not just any tickets, they are FRONT ROW!!!! Not only do I love the Jazz, but to sit front row is AWESOME!!! On my ticket, the face value of the seat I sat in for one game was $1,044.00 dollars.! FOR ONE GAME!!! Holy crap! I could never afford to ever sit there with my own money!
Front row baby!
I took this picture to show my foot(black shoe) and the floor!


The Jazz Bear slam dunking!


We win!!!! Final Jazz 107- 91!!!!
YAY!
Thanks again Emma! Same place next year, eh?

4 comments:

Emma said...

Sure thing! Haha! Glad it was possible for the 4 of us to go. :)

Donna Moore said...

Lucky girl !! Does the basketball still run in June ???? If so book me in now Emma for June 2015 !!!

Lora said...

How awesome! How on earth does she pull front row seats! Usually its quite a wait to get those seats too! How awesome! Especially around your birthday!

Emma said...

Lora, they belong to my boss and I'm just lucky to be able to use them every once in a while. :)