When we first came home from Australia R and I were in Orem driving down a hill and you could see Utah Lake. R in the backseat piped up and said "I can see the ocean!". I have thought about that every time I drive down that road!
We decided to go to the other side of Utah Lake. Its a different view of the mountains and I love it!
My handsome boy who is FINALLY learning to smile for pictures!
My beautiful girl who is learning to pose more and more! :)
R was so hyper, she couldn't make a cute smile!
We spent some time teaching R to skip rocks. I was REALLY worried that someone was going to get hit, but they all made it safely into the water!
It was a little windy, but didn't stop us from exploring!
My kids were a little chicken at first,
but ventured into the cold water.
I like this picture!
See Jared was there! ;)
Jared found P a stick and the boy was so happy. He could have played with that stick in the water for hours!
Me and my cute hubby!
P is catching onto R's camera skills. He is 2 and took this picture,
and this one. Not too shabby!
I can't wait to visit "our ocean" again when it is warmer. Maybe even pull the canoe out!
No comments:
Post a Comment