Thursday, June 6, 2013

Battle Creek Falls

 After the camp-out we decided to go hiking. We wanted to try and hike Timpanogos Cave, but we would have had to wait 4 hours to start the hike. So we came around the front of the mountain to Battle Creek Falls. It is a hike we do every year because it is so easy, and family friendly! 

Kyler actually made everyone stop for this group picture. He thought it was a perfect view of the mountains and trees. He was right, it is a nice picture!
 Jared playing pack horse again.
 Kayla was the only one brave crazy enough to get under the waterfall. It was FREEZING!
 The McSweeney girls
 The McSweeney men
 The Jacksons
 My boy was in heaven doing what he does best, throwing rocks in the water!
 I love my kids!

 This is seriously cute! 
I know I say it a lot, but I REALLY like this picture!
Since we couldn't hike Timp. Cave, the girls found their own cave, and were pretty happy!
 The kids, with Utah Lake behind them!
We had a great weekend. 
Next post will be about R and her arm, so don't worry! :)

1 comment:

Donna Moore said...

Yes saw R's arm and went what did I miss !! That poor kid and her arms !! I am loving all your hikes, so much exercise, fresh air, family time and it's all free. Can't wait to hear about R's arm xxx