Saturday, June 1, 2013

Memorial Day Campout

 I really wanted to go camping the Friday night of Memorial Day weekend. I always decide WAY too late for Memorial Day weekend, and there aren't any campsites available. So I convinced my sister to come for a camp-out in my parent's backyard! 

P was so happy. He loved playing in the tent!
 These 2 were best friends-
 P and Trizidee
 P is also good at photo bombing a cute picture!
 See, he is a very happy boy!
 I set up our big tent for the girls and P, 
and the little tent for my 2 nephews.
 We had some tree climbing,
 coloring with chalk around the fire,
 and playing games.
 We cooked s'mores and had a great time!
 Then I showed my sister and her family the fun with my camera and a flashlight!
 The kids LOVED it!
This is Kaden
 Trizidee, Kayla, and R
 Kayla's was the best of these types of photos!
 I LOVE this picture of Kaden and P watching the flames in the fire!
 The boys! It didn't turn out very well.
Kaden, P, and Kyler
The kids did REALLY well. P didn't stay in his sleeping bag very well, so every time he moved I would re-cover him up.  Therefore I didn't sleep very well. It ended up being a fun start to the camping season.

No comments: