Thursday, June 27, 2013

Carnival

 We LOVE Art City Days every year in Springville. There are so many fun events and activities. The carnival is always a big hit with my kids and my wallet unless you go on opening night (with every other person from Springville) when its cheaper. I sucked it up and took the kids by myself since Jared had to work. They did GREAT!
 
First ride. P is doing his forced smile...
 
...but the ride started up and I got a REAL smile!
 The lines were long, but both kids did AWESOME!
 Hanging on as if it was a roller coaster.
No guys, its just a train! :)
 I love these munchkins!
 On to the motorcycles!
 P thought he was pretty cool! I love the look on his face!
 Carousel
 
 He was DONE with pictures, so these are what I got from him!
 
 The next day we went to a mini-carnival. The kids thought it was fun.
 
 But LOVED getting their hair spray-painted blue and sparkly purple!
More Art City Day Activities to come!

2 comments:

Christy said...

good old art city days... i miss it! how fun to be able to share the traditions you grew up with with your own kids. i hope you all are doing well!

Donna Moore said...

I loved going to opening night and cheap tickets !!! although I didn't like the lining up !! Hopefully we will be there in time in a few years.