My little lady is a dancer. We have known this for a long time, but haven't had the funds to do much about it. Each year as a fundraiser, the high school cheerleaders do a mini clinic for kids ages 3-14. They teach them cheers and a dance. I decided to sign her up as a test. If she was the type of kid who would go to all the practices then come performance time just stand there, no dance for her. Unfortunately we REALLY need to sign the kid up for dance. She LOVED it and performed SO well!
At one of the practices following the cheerleaders
Working on the dance
For the first 3 practices she had her splint that she couldn't bend her elbow.
Even with a cast it didn't slow her down!
After 6, 1 hour "classes" it was performance time. I took a few pics before because I knew that I wanted to record her on the football field rather than take pictures!
I LOVE this little lady!!!!
And I do have to say that she makes one cute little cheerleader!
And a quick shout out to my sister Missy for spending the afternoon
making the girls matching bows with me!
This was one of R's teachers who lived by us named Kaleia.
Kayla (R's cousin), Summer (Kayla's neighbor who is just younger than R), and R
Cheer Cousins!!!!
This was such a good experience for her. She loved that so many of her friends from school and church were doing it as well. I think it made it even more fun for her! Now we just need to look into a dance studio that won't charge an arm and a leg!!!
I am struggling to upload the videos, so I will try to post those later!

2 comments:
That looked like so much fun !! and R you do make one super cure Cheerleader xx
That was supposed to say Cute cheerleader !!!
Post a Comment