Saturday, June 7, 2014

Easter Eve

 The Saturday right before Easter, Springville City does an annual Easter Hunt. 
I like to call it, the Easter Candy Race. That is all it really is. :) 
Sydney and Damion were there!
Rori and Savy were there.
 Then the race started. 
I stayed with P while R went with the Jaynes.
 He was VERY particular about what candy he picked up. He would run pass the suckers, smarties, and other candy and only pick up the different flavored tootsie rolls!
 We found R and they checked their candy for a special sticker to win a prize!


 Missy's whole neighborhood came with her! 
The gang!
 My family LOVES me! 
Vanilla tootsie rolls make me happy!
 Then we were invited over to the Demings to dye eggs. 
We hadn't done it yet, and I was feeling the motherly guilt.
 I LOVE Savy peeking over the table trying to be a big kid!


 The lovely eggs!
Thanks again Kiara for saving me, and inviting us!
Easter is to follow!

No comments: