Monday, June 16, 2014

R's 1st grade program/ Santaquin

 This year R's 1st grade program was a story with songs about different trains. One train needed help, but other trains wouldn't help for various reasons. R was part of the Blue Train which ended up helping the broken train. I know sounds lame, but it was pretty cute.

I recorded video more than pictures, but I kind-of regret it. I would like to have had a picture of all the 1st graders. This year at Brookside they had to hire more teachers just for the 1st grade. There were 6 teachers. In R's class there were 27 kids. Do the math, there were A LOT of 1st graders. 

R in her costume as the blue train.



 And don't worry. We made sure she didn't have to use the bathroom before the performance! :) She did great and had fun.

Then the following Sunday we headed down to Santaquin for this handsome boys(Brighton) 1st birthday!
 Grandma Diane and Sarah had just returned from Hawaii, so we ALL enjoyed little gifts from them!
The kids LOVED dressing up in all the moms/aunts wraps.
 The guys in their matching shirts!
 Then some of the little girls were taught a Polynesian dance.
Because of our gifts we are going to have a luau! 
Thanks Grandma and Sarah!

No comments: