Saturday, June 7, 2014

Fifth Water Hot Springs

 On May 4th, we decided to take our first hike of the season. We were debating on where to go, but decided on Fifth Water Hot Springs up Spanish Fork Canyon. I had hiked it while in high school, but hadn't since. 

This cute baby girl, Whitney and Jimmy joined us!

 Stopping for a snack break!

 Finally making it. 
We changed the kids into their swimmers and R jumped right in!
 She LOVED the hot springs.
 Whitney was the next to jump in... okay, maybe just put her feet in.

 P would NOT get in past his feet until I climbed in on the shallow side and held his hand.
 He finally started to be ok with the idea, and enjoyed it!

 I wish we could have stayed longer, but Jimmy and Whitney (our ride) had to get back!

 My kids did GREAT! It was a 5 mile round trip, and P ended up being carried for part, only because he was a slow walker! :)
It was a great day, great hike, great weather, and most of all great to be together as a family!

No comments: