After the cheerleading performance we headed downtown for the opening night of the carnival. Jared had to work, so the kids and I met up with Mike, Laura, Sydney, and Damion.
The first ride BOTH kids wanted to do, was ride the dragon roller coaster. I was a little worried about P so I rode with him. I shouldn't have ever worried. The kid LOVED it. He even put his hands up and laughed the whole time. He kept saying "its like a fast dragon train".
Then some more rides.
This was a little "adventure" where its more of an obstacle course with a slide at the end. P was a little nervous, but R was an AMAZING big sister and made sure that he got to the top!!!
Then we met up with Jimmy and Whitney, Becca had to work...
...and eat the notorious yummy scones!!!
We LOVE the carnival!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment