Thursday, October 1, 2015

Pictures of Q

 I was wanting some nice pictures of Q, but didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for them.  
So I decided to take a few with my camera.






 They were ok, but I wasn't satisfied. I called my brother to see if he could help me, and use his camera. I was beyond happy with outcome! 

I LOVE this picture of my 3 babies!!!!!
 Sisters!
 These 2 are so sweet too!




 Then my newest joy!




 This is by far my favorite one!!!!!
Im so lucky to have a brother who knows how to take great pictures, and touch them up in Photoshop! You would never guess that all these were taken in our basement!!!! Thanks Mitch!!!!

1 comment:

Donna Moore said...

They are beautiful, both the pictures and the kids !! Our family seems to produce some pretty good looking kids !! Miss you all and I hope that you guys will come and visit soon xxxx