Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Halloween 2015

 This year my little lady went complete opposite of what I thought she'd ever want to be. Glinda the Good Witch which is an all PINK costume! Thankfully for Pinterest I found some easy ways to do this costume.
I think she turned out pretty dang cute!
We were able to see R in her school's costume parade
on the Friday before Halloween!
 P decided he wanted to be a policeman! We had to buy him an adult hat because his head was too big for the kid one that came with the costume! :)

The next day we headed to the downtown safe Halloween 
with Jimmy and Whitney(the dalmatian next to R)
Our cute family!
I'm not one to dress up for Halloween, but how could I not when Q needed a costume.
So I came up with a theme going along with P's policeman!
So Q was a bag of money for her first Halloween,
but a super cute one!


Then that night the Demings, and also Mike, Kylie, and Issac joined us and went trick or treating  around our neighborhood
 We could have been a parade by ourselves!


 P didn't last the whole night!
 Luckily I put his p.j. under his costume to help keep him warm.
It made it easy to get him ready for bed!
It was a fun Halloween and the kids got WAY to much candy! I had found a GREAT idea with so much candy. We made the Christmas countdown! Each day the kids get to eat one of their candies all the way until Christmas day! It was BRILLIANT! Definitely going to do that again next year!



No comments: