Here are this month's random pictures!
P went ice skating for the first time with Dad and the young men from our ward!
He LOVED it!
Q tried rice cereal for the first time!
and was given a bottle with the leftover milk.
To our surprise she held the bottle with no problem!
I was a little bugged by the fact the our next door neighbor
rode on one of Jared's flights before I did!
We went to the Art Museum for Christmas crafts and saw Santa!
Q is working on sitting by herself!
There are many "shows" a day for Q by her siblings.
Q LOVES watching them!
Today it was a one woman show!
I was bored and decorated my mom's fingernails. Not to bad knowing I was using a toothpick and a bobby pin!
You can never have too many sleeping baby pictures!
I love having a nice camera on my phone to capture random cuteness through the month!
No comments:
Post a Comment