Some years I have gone all out with things planned every hour for the kids.
This year was a lot more laid back, and I was ok with that!
One of the perks of being born almost a year exactly after cousin Addie are all the cute holiday outfits that fit! I LOVED how cute she looked!
R realized that she had a shirt with bows on it, so we made her a matching hat!
Check out my cute New Years Eve date!
I had to throw this pic in!
Q is such a smily baby!
To pass the time we had LOTS of food, and played some games!
Q was my helper!
While the boys watched a movie!
Our family picture!
We were face timing Uncle Jim at that moment so he made our family picture! :)
Here is to the end of a year full of fun, firsts, and family.
I can't wait to see what 2016 has in store for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment