P's birthday was a pretty low key since we were having his party a few days later.
He woke up to presents, and was pretty excited about them!
Then R helped P decorate his cake.
We told him that he could choose anywhere he wanted to eat. The silly boy picked Arby's. We tried and tried to talk him into something else, but the birthday boy won and we ate at Arby's for his birthday! It wasn't busy at all, and the nice cashier gave him a little shake for his birthday! She was very nice!!!
Then back home for cake and ice cream!
It was a fun day, and I couldn't be more grateful for this little man! I can't believe that he is already 5! I think I may say that about all my kids on their birthdays, but its totally true! My little Aussie isn't little anymore! A few things about this kid.
He LOVES: Legos, Dinosaurs, Minecraft, and his sister Q
He HATES: Getting his hair cut, showering, when Q cried (he feels bad for her), and anything that isn't in his plans
His FRIENDS: His best friend is Drew LeSueur (R's best friends little brother who lives behind us), and Reese(my cousin Steffanie's little boy), and Rori Deming
This boy is a rough and tumble little boy, but with a soft heart. He is still my shadow, but starting to veer away a little. He is always willing to give me hugs, and kisses whenever! He is starting to be aware of what others think of him (which kind-of makes me sad). I love my boy!!!
Happy 5th Birthday Buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment