Me and the new camera
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Fun With The New Camera
This is a VERY random post, but I wanted to post some pictures of that we have taken with our new camera. Jared and I put our Christmas money together and bought a much needed new camera. We got a Canon Power Shot SX30IS, which we are loving! So here it goes!!!
Me and the new camera
Ok, the next 3 pictures are to show the super cool zoom on this thing. This first picture will take a minute of explaining for you to understand what I am looking at. Pretty much the very center of this picture is a pretty big gap between the buildings with a little dot in the middle. That is the Harbour Bridge with an Australian flag on the top. This was taken without zooming at all!
This was taken with the full optical zoom being used.
And this was using the full digital zoom. A little blurry, but hey, not too bad when looking at the first picture!!!
At the corner of our street EVERY morning these beautiful bird sit in this tree and eat. Usually between 6-8 birds at a time! I think they are so fun!
Playing with the features. Mom and the kids!
Dad and the kids!
This is more like it!!!
Me and the new camera
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my goodness your kids are sooooo cute! I love seeing pictures of them, and I know it's a different post, but I love all the pictures that R took on her own! Your camera looks nice and that zoom is something else! I'm glad you were able to get something that you really wanted. :)
It' me again, B & W pics are the best and Jared's pic of the moon is awesome. I love R "reading" to P, this was also a favourite thing for Cherish to do when Ella was a baby. I also love the features of the new camera. I may just have to get me one !!!
I am so excited that you got a new camera!! Happy Australia day. Rae doesn't need loads of friends look at all the awesome time she gets to spend with the bestest friends in the world!!!
LOVE the shots! Seriously. It makes me want a new camera even more now!
Lucky!! Love the new camera, and the pictures!! I love Australia. And I have to know, does R have an Australian accent yet?
Post a Comment