Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Summer Heat= Beach Treats

P is asleep in his bed, so this is post #3. Have fun looking at the pictures!!

It has been getting SO hot and muggy so our options are to go to the shops (where there is AC), or head down to the beach. Because we have no money, the beach we head!!!
Things I love about the beach:
*Its FREE
*Its only a 5 minute drive from our house, so it can be a very spontaneous trip
*The sound of the waves
*Floating around with my baby girl
*Sun tanning
*Feeling the sand in my toes
I am sure there are many more, but those are the main ones!

This is a picture of P in our newest investment! Why it has taken us this long to buy a sun shade is beyond me!!! Best $20 we have spent in a LONG time!!! LOVE that P can be out of his car seat and enjoying the beach!!! My beautiful girl with her swim hat on. Really, I don't know what it is about the sun here, but it is SO intense. Most the kids where these type of hats, and the swimming shirts with the UV protection in them.
Ok, remember this picture? This was R's first time in the ocean.
Check out that face, look familiar? P's first time in the ocean!!! :D
Being the loving parent and keeping him warm after his first touch of the ocean!!!
More beach posts to come, because like I said we are going there a lot! And really, what fun would pictures of us at the shops be? :D LOL

1 comment:

Darwin + Kiara said...

I want to go to the beach! So jealous!