Saturday, January 15, 2011

Success

These pictures were taken on Jan. 3rd. Almost 2 months of trying to capture this beautiful smile on camera, I finally got it! Not the best shots, but it proves that he doesn't scream ALL the time(just most the time)!!

While I was still pregnant my friend posted a picture of her newborn boy smiling. I thought, oh that's cute, and that was that. After P was born I realized how hard it is to catch on film! I would lay him on my legs with my camera focused and ready above my head trying to get him to smile. Its funny, the things we do for a cute picture!! Luckily they are coming more often, but the screaming is still there. Don't let him fool you!! :)

3 comments:

Lora said...

I don't know trace! he looks like a pure angel to me! =) I can't imagine him being naughty ha ha-good luck! he's darling!

Jennie-O said...

He's so cute Tracee! Good job getting some good smiling shots.

Darwin + Kiara said...

And it really is such an adorable smile!