So if you read the post below you know that Jared and I got a new camera, therefore R got our old one. She LOVES it almost as much as we love ours!!
Look at my cute camera
savy girl!!!

So cute!

So this post is to show how much fun she is having with the camera! When I went through her pictures these are some of the things I found.
Tons, and Tons of self
portraits!!


Tons of pictures of her toys!

Then we showed her how to turn the self timer on and off. Then I found tons of pictures like these! R and her "friends" the teds

Why? I am not sure, but she is loving the self timer!!! :)


Random picture of her things around the house!

Love these type of pictures, where she forgot to turn the self timer on!!! RUN!!!!!

And last but not least, TONS of pictures of either just P or pictures of the 2 of them!
She is so smart when it comes to cameras, well anything I guess. She is SO funny!! I love the girl!!! That camera doesn't have
rechargeable batteries, so with ALL the "fun" pictures, we go through batteries like nothing else!! I'll post more "R photos" later!
2 comments:
Tracee, she really is so talented with the camera, I think it is finally rubbing off on Ella. I will post Ellas pic on my blog later. We missed you yesterday.
Completely awesome. I'm not sure how else to put it! :)
Post a Comment