Tuesday, July 5, 2011

H2O FUN

Now that the weather has finally decided to warm up, we pulled out the water toys!

R's cousin Kayla got a Slip N Slide for her birthday. This was R's first time on one. Not such a fan!
This was as brave as P got!
Some cool action shots! This is R's cousin.
Being pushed down the slide, because she wouldn't dare run and slide.
Kayla being pushed. I love that you can still see her through the water.
P hanging out in the shade! Smart boy with a bald held!
Even my brother "Uncle Mike" got in on the water fun.
A few days later I bought them a little pool to stay cool in. I don't think I have mentioned how much better it is that P can sit up by himself. He only slipped once because he was trying to turn around, but besides that he sat in the water for an hour playing.
Cute baby!
Water baby girl
Water baby boy
They love this little pool. It got so hot sitting next to them, I actually ended up in it with them! I should have got a picture. This pool is not big AT ALL!!

No comments: