This is how the big #5 when down. I actually had a Hershey Track meet that morning. R came along, but my sister Mindy came and took R to the Disney Store to pick out her birthday gift! It was PERFECT, she would have been so bored! But funny flash back, I was sitting at a Hershey Track meet 5 years ago EXACTLY, because I was sitting in the stands, when my water started to break! :)
R was stuck on the "Brave" theme. Even though she had never seen it. Little did she know we were taking her that evening. We told her that we would have to wait until it came out onto DVD because the theaters were too expensive (ha ha ha)!!
R's cake and cupcakes
Even though this was a "family" party. Raini and Juliet joined us for cake, ice cream, and presents! Sydney and Damion are some of R's best friends too!
The day before, R was with my mom and told her"I am going to sleep in tomorrow so my mom can decorate for my birthday in pink and yellow". Had I been told that she was planning this before hand? NO! Thanks to my mom, I was able to run to the store and buy pink and yellow decorations. She LOVED it!
The gang!
I thought it was the age last year when her friends helped her open her presents, but nope they still did this year too! :)
You can see her badge that she wore ALL day with Merida from Brave on it, and on the ribbon it says "Birthday Girl". She still puts it on every once and awhile!
I had found a Merida costume, and told Emma about it. It was a HUGE hit!
This was from Jared, P and I. She has been talking about this baby Mulan doll forever. When my sister Mindy took her to the Disney store she wanted her to buy it for her. Mindy had to talk her out of it, because we already had it! :)
Blowing out the candles!
Yummy cake!
Every year I get a picture of my kids with this birthday sign, just to show the growth. Her first 2 birthdays are on a different computer and I couldn't get to them, but here they are:
3rd Birthday
4th Birthday
and this year, the big 5
We kept it a surprise where we were going until the ticket counter. She was SOOOOOOO excited!!!
Her thoughts(hopefully this video works)
I love this girl so much! Things about R:
1. She is such a positive, happy, giving girl.
2. She LOVES her baby brother.
3. She acts shy around new people, but quickly becomes herself
4. She makes friends wherever she goes
5. She has the imagination like none I've seen!
6. She can turn anything into art
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
I have been on a blogging catch-up so this is post #4 so far today! So read on! :)
2 comments:
Happy 5th Birthday Princess R !!! I love the Mulan Doll, it's beautiful. I know you will have a great time playing with her. xxxx
those animator dolls are the cutest!
love that it's a family party but your room is still jam packed! :) awesome.
Post a Comment