I have been MIA for awhile on my blog because Blogger said that I had used up all my free space on the website that stores your photos. I fought with different ways of getting pictures on, and said a few choice words at each attempt. I was SO bugged. Finally I found a temporary fix to my problems, and I am back.
I went a little crazy trying to catch up, but there are 4 different posts.
Soooooooooo, if you have the time or interest, scroll on down and see what has been happening!
3 comments:
Yay for the updates!! I've been anxiously watching for them :) Keep the posts coming, Trace!
Yeah glad that you are back up and running. I have missed your posts. Just hope that I don't have any trouble getting into yours as I do with Darwin & Kiara. We love you and will miss you all on Australia Day and the beach has been AWESOME !! Just thought I'd rub it in !!! xxx
How fun catching up! We have wanted to go and ride the train so badly! That picture of you and R is DARLING! Looks like you have had a fun holiday season! xo
Post a Comment