Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

 Thanksgiving was great this year. What a wonderful holiday it is. A day to think of everything we are thankful for! Jared and I rotate Thanksgiving and Christmas with either my family or his family. This year was suppose to be Thanksgiving at the McSweeneys, but Jared's 2 aunts were going to be here for Christmas, so we switched. 

Last year R and I made these pilgrims and indians that took WAY to long. This year we made these turkeys. They were a lot faster, and turned out SUPER cute! Each person had one on their plate!
 Before the feast!
 R and her only girl cousin (so far) on my side of the family!
 "The Bolens"
 My Dad doing his part!
 Waiting to begin
 My Grandma was even able to make it! This is precious to me now as I post this because she passed away on November 29th.  A week after this picture was taken!


 R loved the "cool" glasses she got to use!
I am so grateful for my family. Both immediate and extended. They bless my life everyday! 
I am so lucky to have so many that live close by, but miss the ones that are so far away!

No comments: