Tuesday, August 19, 2014

WICKED

REWIND 5 YEARS

The year is 2009 and I am lucky enough to take my daughter from another mother, Cassie age 11, to go see the play Wicked. I had stood in the freezing weather for tickets, but failed miserably. Luckily my boss/friend found 2 tickets online for sale and asked if I would take her daughter Cassie to see it. I had introduced the music to Cassie years earlier, so it would be perfect!

 Fast forward to the present day. Same play, same family, but different daughter. This time I was able to go with Caitlin. I had gone back to work for my old boss when I returned from Australia.  She bought tickets for all her staff at her office, and me to go see it. 

Funny side note, both girls were the same age when I took them!




It was as usual a FABULOUS performance!!! Wicked is my favorite Broadway as of now. I love the music, the story, and how I feel like I am transported to a different world! I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you have the chance to go see it, DO IT!!!!!

No comments: