Saturday, July 25, 2015

Baptism Photos

 With R turning 8 soon and being baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints we needed some pictures for her invitations. We decided one Monday to run and get some nice shots! R wanted to go to the new Payson Temple for her photoshoot! So we curled her hair and got her dressed and raced down to Payson before it got too dark!

To our disappointment and surprise the temple(which I knew) AND the temple grounds are locked on Monday nights for family home evening. To say I was bugged wouldn't be enough. I was ANGRY! We decided to just make the best out of it and take some pictures on the outside of the gates, and if they didn't turn out we could try again later!

These are just a few of what we ended up with.
 I think they turned out alright!



this is one of my favorites
A few silly ones!


I saw this on pinterest and wanted one. 
It's R with her in her baptism dress holding her blessing dress! 
See we were on the temple's grounds! :)

Then we headed over to a hill for pictures with the temple behind! 


This is what her invitations ended up looking like
(minus the smears that I did for the blog)
I'm actually REALLY happy how they turned out. 
I ended up designing and creating EVERYTHING! 
I was pretty proud of myself and my hidden skills!  

I can't believe that my baby girl is growing up so fast! 
She is turing into such a beautiful young lady both inside and out! 
I love her SO much!

2 comments:

Louisa said...

She looks beautiful! The pictures turned out great.

Donna Moore said...

She truly is a precious person both inside and out. We loved that we were able to be there for her baptism, it truly was a special time for us. Thanks to our beautiful R I was able to get a dance at Aunty Diane's Birthday !!! Thanks R you are truly beautiful and so glad to call you family xxxxx