Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Going Home

 We were so lucky to spend almost 2 weeks in beautiful Australia! 
We were able to spend so much time with Grandpa Paul 
which was the main reason we went, 
but were able to see so many other family members!

On the way home we didn't get the bassinet seats which was almost nicer. 
We got the farthest back rows where Q got her own seat. 

 The kids thought they were pretty cool sitting by themselves. 
We played musical chairs a lot, and at one point Q was laying with R.
 But mostly slept by herself all cuddled up!
 In true P fashion, he wasn't feeling well on the way to LA and threw up EVERYWHERE. I hadn't packed spare clothes for him, so luckily the flight attendants gave him some of first class pjs to wear. If you know our family at all, you know that when we moved back from Sydney and we were flying to LA, and P threw up all over then too! Note to self, pack the kid spare clothes when going on long flights!

In LA jet lag was kicking my kids butts! They wanted to sleep, but there wasn't anywhere to sleep so we told them to climb under the chairs (so people could still walk by), and they literally fell asleep there. We had a long layover, so I was just fine with this!
P having fun before our flight to SLC

Once we got on this plane the kids crashed AGAIN!
I wanted to sleep, but I was afraid I'd drop Q so I just rested my eyes!
It was such a great trip! 
I feel so blessed to have family over there to visit when we go over!
Jared is wanting to go back every year if possible. 
So until next year (I guess)! 
BYE AUSTRALIA!!!

No comments: