Right before we left for Australia we mostly moved into a new house. Jared wanted to live closer to the Salt Lake airport, and I wanted to stay close to my family. So we compromised and ended up on the north end of Springville. It technically is closer to the airport! :)
So we came home to a lot of new things.
My lovely family moved more of our stuff over
and had our beds ready for us when we got home from Australia!
P loves cuddling with Q on our new couches!
I became a minivan mom, and LOVE it!!!!
My girl is still super cute!
I was getting mad at people trying to make my girl crawl before Australia. I didn't want to be chasing a baby around the airplane if I didn't have to. So when we got back everyone started bribing her to get her to crawl!
and she finally figured it out!
First win for my van!
I was able to bring my kids plus 3 friends home from playing at our house!


No comments:
Post a Comment