Jared and R at the top of the ferris wheel
Monday, June 27, 2011
Art City Days: Carnival
I love Art City Days. The carnival is always a hit. We got there before Mike and Laura got there with the kids. So we went on the ferris wheel while we waited. It was pretty windy up there, note the hair in front of Jared! :)
We left P at home with Grandma, so that is why its just us 3.
Jared and R at the top of the ferris wheel
The cousin showed up, and the rides began. They started with the carousel. Syd really is having fun
I LOVE LOVE LOVE living so close to cousin for R!!!!
Dragon roller coaster. Yup, that was my kid screaming and crying in terror!
Flying saucers. One of our favorite pictures of R and Damion is on this same ride a few years back. Trying to recreate it! :)
Hallie is just cray, but a cute picture of the 3 girls!
The big slide.
The next two pictures scare me a little. I can see the future. All 4 girls piled in a car with Mia(being the oldest) driving around. R is practicing driving in Australia!
Madness, I can see it now!!!
After rides we ate a scone. You can't go to the carnival without eating a scone!
Yummy scone face!
Jared and R at the top of the ferris wheel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love those scones! Yum!
Post a Comment