Thursday, June 16, 2011
Painting 101
My dad "Bob" loves to paint. R and I were having one of those days where we DON'T get along. So my dad just took R downstairs and started a painting with her.
R was REALLY into it!



Adding a little bumble bee
R loves her Bobby
With a little coaching, R finished her painting all by herself
The final masterpiece
My dad said he would have helped her a little more, but she was done. The flowers on top of the "balcony" was her idea! :) One HUGE thanks to Bob!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Definately an artist in the making ! Good job R !!
Seriously awesome. I hope Bobby will help Rori paint a beautiful masterpiece when she's big enough! :)
i laughed about the you weren't getting along part. i can definitely relate. we all have those days. your dad is so nice to entertain R like that! what a fun grandpa, and she is quite the artist!
I loved looking at all the whole site and the ballons and close up of "hot coco" on the grass. you are a really fun photographer. what kind of camera do you have? My own camera is soooooooooo slow, yeah, it's a pretty good one and I paid $250 for it...but I'm having a lot more fun using my cell phone. SMACK done and I can send it to my email and then BAMB put it in my blog. gonna do that tonight for some more. thanks again for having such a wonderful family...love keeping up with you and very darling children. I know there'll be a time when you'll come to Nauvoo. aloha, irene
Post a Comment