Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day out with the Jacksons

It was the beginning of the warmer weather...............FINALLY, and so my sister, her kids and my family decided to go check out Bridal Veil Falls. Just driving up through the mountains made me realized how much I had missed them while living in Australia. The size, shape, and color made me happy to be home.

My little family in front of the falls

We tried, and tried and tried to get a cute shot of the two of them, but the sun was in the wrong spot and this is the best we got!
R and her cousin climbing up towards the falls
stopping for a picture
SOOOOOOO beautiful
R showing off her balancing skills
R LOVES her cousin Kayla
All the cousins, and yes we made the one on the far right be in the picture. He is thrilled!
My sister and the kids
The Jacksons..... Kyler(on the far right again) looks like he is doing some gang symbol, but really he is just showing off his rock that found! FUNNY!!!!!
On the way down out of Provo Canyon, we decided to go up Squaw Peak for a view of the valley. It had been a LONG time since I had been up there. What a great view!!!!!

It was pretty windy and cold
Sisters
We had a good time. Thanks Jacksons for doing spur of the moment things like this!!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca and Nick said...

First of all, I LOVE your family picture on the title page. Your kids are adorable!! And second, When did you move back to the US? Where have I been?!?! I better catch up on blogging. Hope you are happy to be home!!

Darwin + Kiara said...

Love R's dress! Dar & I still need to venture up to the falls. Maybe one day when he doesn't have something else going on to keep him busy.