Monday, June 6, 2011

Some things never change

Even though we moved back to Utah, some things never change. I know that most of you were worried about R changing, but here is a post to ease your mind! :)


First off, Utah was very kind to us and decided to make sure we had a winter.....IN APRIL and MAY!!! Thanks, but no thanks Utah!!!
R is still falling asleep in strange places! :D
ALL R's friends made it safe and sound to Utah. They endured the trip over stuffed in suitcases!
Most importantly Big Ted made it too! He was the lucky one who was in Daddy's carry-on in Business Class!!!

R has made friends with the local animals. My mom's cat is going to gain tons of weight with us living here. R thinks it is her duty to make sure she has food to eat, and sits and watches to make sure that she eats it ALL!!!! (by the way, the cat isn't starving by all means!)
As you see, we are settling in just fine here! I have a ton of adventures to post, so get excited! Cause I sure am!!! I love having so much family and friends so close!!!

2 comments:

Donna Moore said...

Glad to see that R's friends made it back in 1 piece !!! And glad to see that she still loves to sleep in odd places !! Sucked in for the snow but today here is really cold BBBBRRRR. I think it may even snow here !!!!

Christy said...

i love the picture of R with all her stuffed animals lined up. :) it was so fun to see you guys! so glad you're back.

ps- let's all just cross our fingers for NO SNOW in june. ay yay yay.