Wednesday, June 8, 2016

A Little Cheer and A Little Pig

 R LOVES participating in the high school's cheer clinic each year.

 We found one of her best friends, Juliet,
 and Scarlet 
This was R's favorite cheerleader from her group!
I would see her just chatting with R waiting for parents to pick their kids up!
She was very good with the kids!
After R finished performing,
we RACED to BYU to see Charlotte's Web the play!
Jessica had 2 tickets and was going to take R, 
but she ended up not being able to go. 
So I was able to have a mother-daughter date at the theater!
I wasn't sure how good it was going to be,
 but they actually did a very good job with it!
We HAD to stop for a dessert on our way home!

It was a little busy, but super fun night!
R even opted out of going to the carnival to go to the play! 
I'm glad it didn't disappoint her!

No comments: