R was in the parade again with the cheerleaders!
I dropped her off then headed to our spot that I had saved with chairs!
This man made me laugh!
Apparently seating was hard to find! :)
Rori was not a fan of the sirens!
Kayla joined us for the parade too!
R in the parade!
and cheering all the way!
My sister Mindy drove my mom's class reunion trailer in the parade.
Missy was helping her watch out for kids running in the road!
My mom on the trailer with some of her classmates!

P found Grandma
Bob raced to the end of the parade to pick R up so she could join us!
Q couldn't stay awake, and Bob was happy to cuddle with her!
This whole week R was VERY persistent about playing a local business bingo game.
You were given a Bingo card and had to visit local business throughout the week to get their square stamped. You had to get them all filled out, and return it to the booth at the carnival. R has been needing a bigger bike for awhile. I told her I wasn't going to buy her one, because she was going to win one with the bingo game!
Sure enough she was the 2nd name drawn, and she turned a new tablet down to get a new bike!
We were all pretty shocked that she actually won! There were SO many cards!
P didn't win anything, so he got a consolation prize which he was actually pretty content with!
We then headed down to the high school to watch the fireworks!
My kids love glow sticks!
The fireworks were fun,
except that Q fell asleep in the middle of them!
As lame as Art City Days can be, I love celebrating with the city!


No comments:
Post a Comment