Thursday, June 30, 2016

June Random Pictures

 We have a park right across the street from our house. One day while the kids were just in our front yard, they noticed something moving at the park. They came running in "MOM, there is a turtle at the park!!!". I didn't believe them, but sure enough there was a little turtle making his way to somewhere important! A neighbor girl who is a teenager but with a slight mental problem was CERTAIN it was hers that she lost 2 years ago! Sure, who am I to ruin the dream of this girl. A turtle can last through 2 winters and stay in the same general area for that time too, right?!?! :)
Now that I have a king sized bed my kids still find the ability to take over the whole thing!!!
 Hello Binkie Baby!
 My son thinks doing my hair is putting as many hair accessories as possible at the same time!
 I've picked up the ukulele and am pretty proud of my finger calluses 
 Jared decided to make a loaf of bread. 
Not too shabby!
 We attended a couple movies in the park!
 Quinn thinks she is pretty clever on the stairs!
 And has decided to try walking!
 Proof that my kid's toy room can be clean!
Yay for the craziness in June!

No comments: