Friday, June 24, 2016

Legos, Legos, and Legos

 Anyone that knows my kids(mostly my boy), know that they LOVE Legos! I had read that there was going to be a Lego event at UVU. I knew I needed to take my kids! I had never been to one before, but figured it was worth a try!

We saw this cool van outside. 
The kids loved the license plate holder was made of actual Lego pieces!

 We invited Sydney and Damion to join us!
They had this cute cut out by the ticket booth.
R is the gypsy one, and P is the robot/ninja thing!

 We walked in, and I knew that my kids would LOVE it. 
There were Legos everywhere!
 They had smaller displays.


 Then a lot of these crazy large Lego scenes. 
I could believe the scale of these ones,
 and how many pieces it would take.
 R like this Harry Potter scene.
 Disneyland from the front
 and the back. This one was so cool. There were people everywhere and even the red are little flowers! It was pretty cool!


 Then they had people selling stuff. We found this one where you could build your own Lego guy with accessories. My kids thought this was pretty cool, and I thought they were because it wasn't very expensive!

These are what we ended up with.
R made the one on the left, and bought the panda bear lego instead of a second person.
Mine are the next two.
Then P's are the last two.

 This is a closer view of mine. 
They are Jared and his dad Paul!

After building our people we headed to the Lego pit. 
 They had the middle section full of random lego pieces. 
It would be a nightmare for anyone with bare feet!
 Our kids made lego cars to send down a ramp

 P had to keep making modifications to his car to make it actually go down the ramp!
 It was a surprise at how much we ALL enjoyed it. Luckily my wonderful Mom offered to keep Q so that I wouldn't have to worry about her! It made the event so much more fun! Thanks Mom!!!


No comments: