Monday, June 13, 2016

Bridal Veil

 Mike had Sydney and Damion and was wanting to do something outside. 
We decided to go to Bridal Veil Falls. 
We usually hit this place at least once a year, so why not now?


 I was trying to get a cute picture of my 3 kids. 
I posted all the pictures because Q made me laugh in almost every picture!




 Finally a cute one!
 Me and the girl!
 The cousins. Funny story behind the pringles can. It was an empty pringles can and the kids were collecting rolly-pollies (potato bugs) and putting them all in the can. I came up with this great idea of telling the kids a lie about them. Jared and Mike were walking behind me and the kids. I casually walked back and told them my plan and told them to play along. I walked back up to the kids and told them "did you know that if rolly-pollies are stuck in a little area with other rolly-pollies they start eating each other?". They all started freaking out, and ran back to Mike and Jared and asked if it was true. They played along, and to this day the kids think that rolly-pollies will eat each other! :) LOL!!!
I love having cousins so close that we can do things like this spur of the moment!!

No comments: