Monday, June 20, 2016

Father's Day Weekend

 Jared actually had Father's Day off, and we were able to make him breakfast in bed. We gave him a few presents, and had a great day to celebrate DADS!!!

I made this for Facebook, to show the wonderful men in my life!
 The next day we decided to head up Provo Canyon to Upper Provo River Falls. We had gone a few years back with Bob, and wanted to show Jared.  Its kind-of a long drive up there, but I think its worth it!






 I had heard of a place called Fairy Forest on the road up to the waterfalls. 
I figured it would be right up R's alley, so we stopped and went exploring to try to find the fairy forest.

 We had no idea what to expect, and were shocked and how LARGE of an area it covered. I think what shocked us even more was how much effort some people had put into theirs. We felt VERY unprepared!



 R with her little fairy town. 
Next time we will come more prepared. 
Either bring paint to paint the big rocks that are found there, 
or bring some ready to be placed in the Fairy Forest!
This was the temperature by the waterfall.
 This was down in Provo.
It was so nice to escape the heat and spend some great time with Jared.
I feel super blessed to be married to such an awesome man who makes an even more awesome dad!!!
Happy Father's Day Babe!!!!

No comments: