Monday, July 4, 2016

4th of July

The 4th of July was on a Monday so the Stadium of Fire was on Saturday the 2nd. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures, but we went to our new usual spot of Fox Field to watch the fireworks. Jimmy and Whitney joined us, as well as the Demings. Aurora and Savannah were struggling with the noise of the personal fireworks and they all ended up leaving before the Stadium of Fire fireworks even started. 

 We love the 4th of July. This was the 1st year that Reagan got to camp out with Grandma on the street. She had such a GREAT time with Sydney, Damion, Mia and Hallie too! She was of course the 1st to fall asleep, but loved what she was awake for!


Me and the two munchkins found a parking spot and headed to the parade route!
I was able to capture this super cute photo! 
It is VERY patriotic!

 Trying for a cousin picture(plus Whitney Hjorth), 
but the dang sun and parade were too distracting! 
 Quinn was impressed by the parade,
 but learned to love it.
She would clap along with the bands!

 Payton decided to wear my sunnies, and I wore Lila's (who is 5) for a funny selfie!
 Then another win for my van.
We piled it full of kids and headed down to the
Provo Airport where Auntie Sarah was!
 Visiting Sarah with the old airplanes!
 Then we headed back to our house for food, and games. 
The kids LOVED playing Clue!
 Jumping pictures are ALWAYS fun!
 Then we headed back to Grandma Diane's for a pot luck! 
 We played some games before it got dark!
 Then headed out for our own fireworks!

 I HAD to post this picture. 
She loved seeing her tongue in the picture!


We got to keep Mia and Hallie over night! 
More pictures with them the next day to come!

No comments: