Even though she got an AMAZING birthday present of London for her birthday, we thought we should still celebrate it with family!
When my kids turn an odd number after a certain age(we haven't decided yet, but most likely 8) They get to take 2 friends out to dinner with Jared and I. Because we went to London Reagan wanted to do something with her two best friends, so I decided snow cones were the best answer! She was happy, my wallet was happy, therefor I was happy!
Then we had cake and ice cream with family and friends who are like family!
We made two cakes because there are so many people! Reagan decided she wanted to use Payton's Jurassic World Legos to decorate her cakes. Funny girl!
Reagan with the birthday sign!
Things I love about Reagan:
-She is one of the most caring, tender hearted person ever!
-She is a girly girl, who can be wild and crazy too!
-She is an amazing big sister.
-I can count on her for almost anything!
-She tries her hardest at whatever she does!
Things She Loves:
-American Girl anything
-Legos
-Riding bikes
-Playing with friends
-Harry Potter
I love my oldest so much! She is the best 1st child EVER!!!
Happy Birthday Rea!
No comments:
Post a Comment